Ready for some good news? Your Wristology Watch comes with a limited 1-year warranty. SCORE!
Filling out boring warranty claim paperwork is for the birds. We've made this super easy! Take the following steps to pursue your warranty claim:
- Reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com. We check emails at least once every 24 hours, so we promise we won't leave you hanging!
- Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Your name
- Order number
- The issue or problem you're experiencing
- An updated shipping address so we can send your replacement to the right place
- We'll then determine if your watch falls under our warranty category. If it does, we'll send you out a replacement head ASAP- woot! If it doesn't, we'll work with you on a few replacement options. Its that simple!
So, what's included in your warranty? We're glad you asked!
The Wristology limited warranty covers the dial, hands, and internal watch movement against defects in materials and workmanship.
That's jargon for 'we cover the mechanical workings of your watch!'
This means, if your watch should stop ticking or have an issue that prevents it from ticking within one year after your purchase date, we'll fix it and/or replace it for FREE.
What's not covered?
Well, due to the nature of wear and tear, and other similar issues, the following are not covered:
- Damage from accidents, misuse or abuse, negligence, or external causes such as fire or flood
- Damage due to having the crown open/unscrewed while the watch is exposed to water
- Loss due to theft
- Normal wear and tear
- Watches not originally purchased from Wristology or an authorized Wristology retailer
- Damage resulting from any alteration, service, or repair performed by any party other than Wristology
- Watch packaging
- Damage occurring outside of the warranty period (1 year after purchase date)
- Damage to the outside of the case, the outer crystals, strap, or any exterior watch part
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!